- IPO of Sahas Urja Limited Oversubscribed Over 3.95 Times on Third Day
- Gold Loses Rs. 600 Per Tola; Silver Gains
- Shree Investment and Finance Company Urges Shareholders to Collect Unclaimed Dividend
- Sanima Mai Hydropower Calls AGM on Kartik 11 to Endorse Dividend and Elect Board Members; When's the Book Closure?
- Kamana Sewa Bikas Bank (KSBBL) Proposes 19.47% Dividend for FY 2077/78; How Much in Bonus Shares?
- Sanima Bank introduces Big Deal @ Sasto Deal campaign on occasion of Dashain; get ready to enjoy attractive 25% discount
- SEBON Employee Union denounces recent misbehavior from protesting investors; urges authority to take necessary action against culprits
- Kumari Bank organizes series of self-defense related training for women safety; aims to empower women in all 7 provinces amid its 20th anniversary special program
- Siddhartha Bank extends support to Zonta Club of Kathmandu; aims to support Zonta’s campaign in ending domestic violence against women
- Ajod Insurance organizes training for its marketing staff members and agents; aims towards capacity building of its employees via regular capacity development exercises
This is How We Performed As a Nation in First Month of Fiscal Year 2078/79
Nepal Rastra Bank, the central bank of Nepal, has unveiled the current macroeconomic and financial situation of Nepal based on the first month's data of 2021/22. Inflation The y-o-y consumer price...
As of 2021-09-23
|Sub-Indices||Open||High||Low||Close||Turnover||Point||% Change||52 Week High||52 Week Low|
|Development Bank Index||5,376.62||5,451.89||5,187.44||5,227.86||1,622,780,000||-80.44||-1.52||6,425.27||1,797.17|
|Hotels And Tourism||3,412.11||3,431.58||3,297.31||3,307.68||34,075,300||-97.27||-2.86||4,290.00||2,045.30|
|Manufacturing And Processing||6,731.23||6,756.63||6,574.53||6,601.82||186,004,000||-80.40||-1.20||7,709.87||2,969.02|
|Non Life Insurance||12,591.54||12,774.79||12,426.04||12,499.50||455,584,000||-92.04||-0.73||15,710.38||7,651.05|