- Rs 41.4 billion allocated in agriculture, an increment by Rs 6.6 billion in agriculture as compared to last FY
- 1300 MW electricity to be added to the national grid; Upper Tamakoshi, Rasuwagadhi, Sanjen and Madhyabhotekoshi hydropower projects to be completed in the upcoming fiscal year
- Government projects economic growth by average seven percent for the FY 2020/21
- Small scale entrepreneurs to get huge exemption in income tax; 20 per cent tax exemption on the income of the tourism entrepreneurs
- Aviation infrastructure sees budget allocation of Rs 19.42 billion
- Govt to pursue foreign relations based on national interest, mutual benefit and respect
- Sunrise Bank partners with Easy Care; to provide upto 22% discount to its customers while availing medical services during lockdown
- Combating COVID-19: Efforts on to develop vaccine in 1 year, will cost USD 2-3 billion, says Prof Raghavan
- Government to establish Land Banks in 300 local level units
- Civil Servants Allowances to be scraped, expect for forefront workers
Mt Everest First Ascent Anniversary; Who was first on summit - Hillary or Tenzing?
At 11:30 am of 29 May 1953, for the first time there were human steps on the top of the world, Mt. Everest (8848m). It was the historic day not only in the mountaineering world but also to the humanki...
As of 2020-05-13
|Sub-Indices||Open||High||Low||Close||Turnover||Point||% Change||52 Week High||52 Week Low|
|Manufacturing And Processing||2,416.04||2,416.04||2,390.64||2,390.64||59,082||-34.22||-1.41||3,258.40||2,105.88|
|Non Life Insu||5,183.72||5,183.72||5,142.25||5,142.25||192,360||-57.17||-1.10||7,682.90||3,936.49|