- Siddhartha Investment Growth Scheme 3 Publishes First NAV Report; How Did Mutual Funds of Siddhartha Capital Perform in Baisakh?
- NIBL Ace Capital and Mega Capital Markets to Convene SGM on 29th Jestha to Endorse Agendas Related Acquisition
- Fall In NAV Amid Higher Loss in Baisakh In All 3 Mutual Fund Scheme of Sanima Capital
- All 4 Mutual Funds of NMB Capital Report Lower NAV In Baisakh
- Nepal chamber of Commerce organizes interaction event to support in government’s effort to drive up tax revenue generation
- Mahalaxmi Bikas Bank introduces its credit card service; to provide credit limit of upto Rs 5 lakh to users without any chargeable interest for 45 days
- Esewa Money Transfer declares Purna Bahadur as winner under Mero Digital Desh initiative; provides brand new house in Imadol to lucky winner
- Hyundai Motor India pledges to invest INR 20 thousand crore in Tamilnadu in next 10 years; to ramp up EV manufacturing with production of 8.50 lakh unit each year
- Reliable Nepal Life Insurance Company Calls AGM on Ashad 01; What are the Agendas?
- Share Trading of United and Ajod Insurance To Be Halted from Jestha 14 For Merger-related Process
Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA) Preparing to Distribute Power from Underground Cable Line
The Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA) is preparing to supply power from the underground transmission line system in the Kathmandu Valley within two months. The NEA is working to supply power to each...
Dissecting the Performance of Mutual Funds: Past and Present
Mutual funds are characterized as an important avenue for investment especially for retail investors who want to partake in the stock market but have little knowledge about the same. In the Nepalese context, after the introduction of the Mutual Fund Regulation in 2067, numerous mutual fund schemes have been introduced. Mutual fund as an alternative for investment has now existed for more than a decade. With some mutual funds already matured and others currently in active status, this study aims toward dissecting the performance of matured mutual funds as well as existing mutual funds and provide evidence on whether the mutual funds can be con...
Why Capitalism, Although Unfair, Kinda Works?-- Part 2
This is the second part in the series of the discussions that I am having with my Dad about Capitalism and its features. Read first article here: Why Capitalism, Although Unfair,...
Why Capitalism, Although Unfair, Kinda Works? - Part 1
“Capitalism is the astounding belief that the wickedest of men will do the wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone.” -&nbs...
Making the Right Choice: Should You Buy or Rent Your Next Home?
One of the most important financial decisions people make is whether to buy or rent a home. Both options have advantages and disadvantages, and it's essential to carefully consider...
Tips and Strategies to Save Money and Successful Investing
How to Save Money and Invest Everyone wants to save money and invest for the future, but it can be hard to know where to start. In this post, we are going to share with you some o...
- 2023-05-28 Peoples Hydropower Company Limited has announced its 15th AGM going to be held on 4th Ashar, 2080.
- 2023-05-28 NIBL ACE Capital Limited has announced its SGM going to be held on 29th Jestha, 2080.
- 2023-05-28 Mega Capital Markets Limited has announced its 1st SGM going to be held on 29th Jestha, 2080.
- 2023-05-28 NMB Capital Limited has published (NMB 50) Net Assets Value (NAV) till Baisakh, 2080.
- 2023-05-28 NMB Capital Limited has published (NMB Saral Bachat Fund - E) Net Assets Value (NAV) till Baisakh, 2080.
- 2023-05-28 NMB Capital Limited has published (NMB Hybrid Fund L-1) Net Assets Value (NAV) till Baisakh, 2080.
- 2023-05-28 NMB Capital Limited has published "NMB Sulav Investment Fund - II" Net Assets Value (NAV) till Baisakh, 2080.
- 2023-05-28 Sanima Capital Limited has published “Sanima Growth Fund” Net Asset Value (NAV) till Baisakh, 2080.
- 2023-05-28 Sanima Capital Limited has published “Sanima Equity Fund” Net Asset Value (NAV) till Baisakh, 2080.
- 2023-05-28 Sanima Capital Limited has published “Sanima Large Cap Fund” Net Asset Value (NAV) till Baisakh, 2080.
AGM - SGM
|S.N.||Symbol||AGM||Book Closure||AGM Date||Fiscal Year|
|S.N.||Symbol||Company||Units||Price||Opening Date||Closing Date||Status||View|
|1||REDL||Rawa Energy Development Ltd.||643,667.00||100.00||2023-06-01||2023-06-05||Coming Soon|
|2||KBSHL||Kutheli Bukhari Small Hydropower Limited||243,675.00||100.00||Coming Soon||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|3||MODI||Modi Energy Limited||5,559,420.00||100.00||2023-05-02||2023-05-07||Closed|
|4||NRML||Nepal Republic Media Limited||4,353,000.00||100.00||2023-06-09||2023-06-13||Coming Soon|
|5||CITY||City Hotel Limited||1,355,940.00||100.00||2023-05-08||2023-05-11||Closed|
Dividend, Bonus & Rights
- Chhyangdi Hydropower appoints BoK Capital Market as issue manager to float its right shares; hydro company to float 38.69 lakh unit shares to existing shareholders
- Bonus Shares of Chhimek Laghubitta and United Modi Hydropower Listed in NEPSE
- Infinity Laghubitta Urges Shareholders To Pay Tax For 20% Bonus Shares
- Reminder! Last Day to Grab Dividend Proposed by National Life Insurance Company
- Miteri Development Bank, Shangrila Development Bank and Sabaiko Laghubitta Distributed Bonus Shares to Demat Accounts of Shareholders
- Sanima Mai Hydropower Urges Shareholders to Claim Due Dividend
- Summit Laghubitta Calls AGM on Jestha 30 to Endorse 14.27% Dividend, Discuss FPO Issuance and Merger-Related Agendas
- 22% Bonus Shares of Nerude Laghubitta Listed in NEPSE
- Electricity Regulatory Commission Approves Arun Valley's (AHPC) 1:1 Right Share Issuance
- 8.53% Bonus Shares of Shangrila Development Bank Listed in NEPSE
- Nepal Republic Media Closing Issue of IPO Shares to Nepalese Citizens Working Abroad From Today
- Fonepay and NMB Capital Limited Enter Agreement for IPO Advisory Services Prior to Public Issue
- Unique Nepal Laghubitta Opening 379,425 Units FPO Shares Issue to General Public From Today
- Summit Laghubitta Calls AGM on Jestha 30 to Endorse 14.27% Dividend, Discuss FPO Issuance and Merger-Related Agendas
- Kutheli Bukhari Small Hydropower Issuing IPO to Locals of Dolakha District and Nepalese Employed Abroad from Jestha 19
- Last Day to Apply for Locals IPO of Three Star Hydropower; Issue Closing Today
- IPO for General Public: Rawa Energy Development To Issue 643,667 Unit IPO Shares from Jestha 18
- City Hotel IPO Allotment Concludes: Lucky 1,35,594 Applicants Gets 10 Units Each
- City Hotel Limited's IPO Allotment To Be Concluded On Friday; 135,594 Applicants Get 10 Units Each
- IPO Proposal of Kutheli Bukhari Small Hydropower Approved by SEBON; Company to Issue IPO Worth Rs 2.43 Crore Soon
"Prabhu Smart Fund" a Smart Investment Option With Average Annualized Return of 25.58% and a Total 255.75% Return During its Life: CIO Durga Nand Jha, Prabhu Capital2 months ago
Prabhu Smart Fund is the second mutual fund scheme under the Prabhu Capital Limited. The scheme was approved by the SEBON on 19th Poush, 2079. The Fund NFO is open from today i.e. 18th Falgun to 23rd Falgun 2079. Here is a brief discussion with Mr. Durga Nand Jha, Chief Investment Officer of Prabhu Capital regarding the new scheme and its features. What was the idea behind the Prabhu Smart Fund? Prabhu Smart Fund is the second mutual fund scheme under Prabhu mutual fund with a m...
"Sunrise Focused Equity Fund" Focuses to Provide Long Term Capital Appreciation By Minimizing Uncertainty in t...3 months ago
Sunrise Capital Limited has introduced third mutual fund scheme under Sunrise Mutual Fund. The IPO of the scheme is opened from Magh 10, 2079 to Magh 24, 2079. We have taken a brief intervie...
Nepal’s First Largest Ever Mutual Fund Issue of “NIBL Growth Fund”; Exclusive Interview with Deputy General M...5 months ago
Nepal’s first largest ever mutual fund issue of “NIBL Growth Fund” Exclusive Interview with Deputy General Manager Sachindra Dhungana NIBL Ace Capital Limited have already publishe...
“Things to Know before investing in Mutual Fund Schemes – NMB Capital Ltd.” interaction with Deepesh Kumar Vai...9 months ago
What are Mutual Funds? How does the IPO of a Mutual Fund differ from the IPO of a Company? A mutual fund is an investment instrument that pools the fund from many investors (small/big retail investor...
Public Issue of "Nabil Balanced Fund III" Opening From Today; Exclusive Interview With CEO1 year ago
Nabil Investment Banking Limited has published an offer letter to issue the "Nabil Balanced Fund III." The public issue will open on 25th Bhadra and conclude on 29th Bhadra, 2078. If the issue isn't f...
Investing Like Buffett: Key Principles and Strategies for Long-Term Wealth Creation2 days ago
Warren Buffett, broadly seemed as one of the most hit investors on record, has a special technique to investing known as the "Buffett style”. This approach is grounded in a protracted-time period angle, price investing ideas, and a focal point on obtaining excellent organizations at attractive costs. Here's an in-depth look at the Buffett fashion of making an investment. Value investing: Buffett is a proponent of price-making an investment, which involves identifying undervalued shares...
Tips and Strategies to Save Money and Successful Investing3 weeks ago
How to Save Money and Invest Everyone wants to save money and invest for the future, but it can be hard to know where to start. In this post, we are going to share with you some of our tips on how to...
Dow Theory: What are the Six Tenets of Technical Analysis?3 months ago
Dow theory, named after Charles Dow(1851-1902)AD, a renowned financial journalist/expert, is still one of the cornerstones of the study of technical analysis. Having been a co-founder of Wall Street j...
Exploring Intrinsic Value - A look at Shivam Cements Limited5 months ago
VALUING SHIVAM CEMENT LTD (SHIVM) Shivam Cement Ltd, founded in 2003, is one of Nepal’s largest cement manufacturers. It has its factory in Hetauda and owns its own limestone quarry. (More ab...
RAKESH JHUNJHUNWALA- A Rags to Riches Story; Highlighting His Childhood and Biggest Investment Hits9 months ago
RAKESH JHUNJHUNWALA- A RAGS to RICHES STORY!! The Big Bull, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, also known as the Indian Warren Buffet or the King of Dalal Street started from an investment of Rs 5,...
|1||CLICL||Citizen Life Insurance Company Limited||11,250,000.00||Life Insurance||NIBL Ace Capital Ltd.|
|2||IMELICL||IME Life Insurance Company Limited||12,000,000.00||Life Insurance||Civil Capital Market Ltd.|
|3||VLCL||Vision Lumbini Urja Company Limited||3,825,000.00||Non Category||Muktinath Capital Ltd.|
|4||SNLICL||Sun Nepal Life Insurance Company Limited||9,600,000.00||Life Insurance||Nepal SBI Merchant Banking Limited|
|5||MMKJL||Mathillo Mailun Khola Jalvidhyut Limited||2,500,000.00||Hydropower||Sanima Capital Ltd|
As of 2023-05-24
|Sub-Indices||Open||High||Low||Close||Turnover||Point||% Change||52 Week High||52 Week Low|
|Development Bank Index||3,600.48||3,619.75||3,560.17||3,593.02||66,642,937.60||0.30||0.01||4,174.98||2,938.08|
|Hotels And Tourism||3,838.49||4,022.68||3,789.78||4,009.96||154,013,797.30||171.47||4.47||4,022.68||2,412.99|
|Manufacturing And Processing||4,701.27||4,937.81||4,683.06||4,921.93||230,818,039.90||220.66||4.69||5,738.07||4,236.16|
|Non Life Insurance||9,437.02||9,558.46||9,314.19||9,558.46||192,778,890.50||121.45||1.29||9,821.66||7,257.78|
NEPSE Gains 4.36% With Turnover of Rs 6.95 Arba This Week; Weekly Summary with Technical Analysis, Sector Comparison, Major Highlights, and More
Part 1: Rundown and Technical Analysis This week, NEPSE traded for 4 days only as Thursday was a holiday of Bhoto Jatra. The index closed at 1,959.12 this week after a gain of 81.80 points (4.36%). The index closed at 1,877.32 last week with a gain of 2.11% from the week before that. This week, the index went as high as 1,962.55 and as low as 1,866.11 hence witnessing volatility of 96.44 points. The index had seen a volatility of 75.16 points in the week before that. Analysis of Trend and Volume Trend analysis is a technical analysis meth...
NEPSE Concludes The Week With 2.11% Gain and Turnover of Rs 4.59 Arba; Weekly Summary with Technical Analysis,...
Part 1: Rundown and Technical Analysis NEPSE index closed at 1,877.32 this week after a gain of 38.73 points (2.11%). The index closed at 1,838.59 last week with a loss of 1.67% f...
NEPSE Decreased by 1.67%; Naasa Securities Remains Top Buyer and Seller Broker (Weekly Summary Of NEPSE With T...
Part 1: Rundown and Technical Analysis NEPSE index closed at 1,838.59 this week after a loss of 31.14 points (1.67%). The index closed at 1,869.73 last week with a loss of 1.67% f...
NEPSE Decreased by 0.77%; Naasa Securities Remains Top Buyer and Seller Broker (Weekly Summary Of NEPSE With T...
Part 1: Rundown and Technical Analysis NEPSE index closed at 1,889.76 this week after a loss of 14.64 points (0.77%). The index closed at 1,893.33 last week with a loss of 1.55% f...
NEPSE Concludes The Week With 1.55% Loss and Turnover of Rs 4.6 Arba; Weekly Summary with Technical Analysis,...
Part 1: Rundown and Technical Analysis NEPSE index closed at 1,904.40 this week after a loss of 30.07 points (1.55%). The index closed at 1,934.47 last week with a gain of 3.63% f...
Profitability Figures of Life Insurance Companies Painted a Greener Picture in Q3; Summary of the Key Factors for Each of the 17 Companies
The Nepalese life insurance industry got momentum in the last decade. The growth of the market has improved as compared to the previous decade, especially after the Earthquake in 2015 and the coronavirus outbreak-2019. Life insurance sector is characterized as an oligopoly market where only a few companies dominate the entire market. The major factor to be considered by the customers and authorities that whether the market players are doing business in fair competition or not. The concentration ratio shows that decade-old insurance comp...
Things to Know Before Applying for IPO of Upper Syange Hydropower, IPO for Locals and Nepalese Employed Abroad...
Company Profile: Upper Syange Hydropower Limited is a public company, incorporated on January 26, 2009, as Upper Syange Hydropower Private Limited and converted to Public lim...
Things to Know Before Applying for IPO of City Hotel Limited; IPO Opens Today For General Public
Company Profile: City Hotel Limited, incorporated on December 05, 2007, is the developer and operator of a new five-star hotel under the brand name "Hyatt Place" in Soaltee m...
Things To Know For The Prospective Investors of Ghorahi Cement Industry; IPO Opens From Today For Locals and N...
Company Profile: Ghorahi Cement Industry Private Limited (GCIL) was incorporated on August 6, 2007, and its integrated cement manufacturing plant is situated in the Dang Valley of...
How Much Premium Have the 16 Non-Life Insurance Companies Amassed Through Chaitra of FY 2079/80?
When we take a careful look at the numbers of non-life insurance, it seems that this sector has been growing at a steady rate. Nepalese insurance companies are also one of the succ...
Mergers & Acquisitions
|S.N.||Name of Companies||Company Name (After Merged)||Sector||Action||Swap Ratio||Trading||Joint Date|
Prabhu Capital Limited and Century Capital Markets Limited
|Prabhu Capital Limited||Merchant Bank||Acquisition||1: 1||No||2023-05-15|
IME General Insurance Limited and Prudential Insurance Company Limited
|IGI Prudential Insurance Limited||Non-Life Insurance||Merger||1: 1||Yes||2023-05-10|
Ajod Insurance Limited and United Insurance Company (Nepal) Limited.
|United Ajod Insurance Limited||Non-Life Insurance||Merger||82.50: 100||Yes||2023-05-28|
Nabil Investment Banking Limited and Nepal Bangladesh Capital Limited
|Nabil Investment Banking Limited||Merchant Bank||Acquisition||1: 0.27||Yes||2022-12-16|
Nepal Credit and Commerce Bank Limited (NCCB) and Kumari Bank Limited (KBL)
|Kumari Bank Limited||Commercial Bank||Merger||1: 1||Yes||2023-01-01|