- Shares Listed: 14,72,636.2746 Bonus Shares of Manjushree Finance (MFIL)
- Sabaiko Laghubitta (SABSL) calls AGM; When's the Book Closure for Dividend?
- Bank of Kathmandu (BOKL) Calls SGM; What is the Main Agenda?
- Right Shares Allotment Complete: Narayani Development Bank (NABBC) Reauctioning 23,739 Unclaimed Units
- Mega Capital allotting 14.50 lakh IPO shares of Singati Hydro Energy to project-affected locals today; allotment to take place at 3:30 PM
- Prabhu Capital launches 999 Triple benefits campaign; Get your Demat account made and renewed for 9 consecutive years with new arrangement
- Muktinath Bikas Bank launches Nari Pewa Saving Account for female customers; to provide free VISA card as bank’s recognition to females targeting upcoming International Women Day
- Kumari Bank signs agreement with KGH Group; MoU to enable bank’s card users to receive attractive discount of 10% for different hospitality-related services
- RMDC Laghubitta provides material and financial support to Aashirbad Samajik Sanstha of Budhanilkantha; aims to make life of senior citizens comfortable
- Nepal Bank initiates QR code-based payment at different locations of Palpa; 118 businesses and service providers receive QR codes to facilitate digital transaction via MoBanking service
Ncell brings Sahayatri SIM for outbound Nepali workers; providing Free-roaming service of 15 minutes, call service to India at local rate, and many more
Ncell Axiata Limited has launched ‘Sahayatri SIM’, a special offer for individuals who are planning to go abroad for foreign employment, and their family members. From bundled service...
As of 2021-03-01
|Sub-Indices||Open||High||Low||Close||Turnover||Point||% Change||52 Week High||52 Week Low|
|Development Bank Index||2,573.37||2,610.11||2,530.91||2,601.15||785,727,000||38.22||1.45||2,787.65||1,621.76|
|Hotels And Tourism||2,069.63||2,120.71||2,056.27||2,117.78||12,601,200||55.81||2.71||2,120.71||2,045.30|
|Manufacturing And Processing||5,298.09||5,514.55||5,285.93||5,453.47||183,632,000||68.31||1.27||6,274.78||2,301.59|
|Non Life Insurance||12,839.99||13,021.07||12,645.07||12,958.01||1,426,950,000||183.83||1.44||13,719.02||4,963.41|