- Trading of Narayani Development Bank (NABBC) allowed after six years; Bonus shares listed; Right shares in pipeline
- Salt Trading Corporation (STC) announces AGM; Book closure on Mangsir 15 for 35% dividend
- Who pays the most tax in Nepal? Let's look at the Individual, Industry, and Sector-wise record of the fiscal year 2076/77
- Sunrise Bank proposes 8.28% dividend for FY 2076/77; How much in bonus shares and cash?
- NRB shows green flag for Nepal Investment Bank to acquire City Express Finance; Merger between Sparsha Laghubitta and Global IME Laghubitta also approved
- Tinau Mission Development Bank (TMDBL) to convert promoter shares
- 250 MW of electricity to be imported from India for winter to ensure a smooth supply
- Finance Minister Bishnu Prasad Poudel for widening scope of taxes
- Xiaomi bounces back to #1 position in the smartphone market in Nepal; Reassumes its smartphone market leadership in Q3 2020
- IME Remit receives felicitation from IRD as biggest taxpayer among remittance service providers
Nokia brings new model Nokia 3.4 for Nokia fans; now step up your game with a triple camera with AI imaging, a bigger screen and fast performance
HMD Global, the home of Nokia phones, has announced the Nokia 3.4, continuing a successful journey in combining reliability, premium design and the best of Android in a durable package that pushes bou...
As of 2020-11-23
|Sub-Indices||Open||High||Low||Close||Turnover||Point||% Change||52 Week High||52 Week Low|
|Manufacturing And Processing||3,778.55||3,929.49||3,738.03||3,878.55||437,045,000||133.98||3.58||3,953.63||2,105.88|
|Non Life Insu||9,352.09||9,404.01||9,170.86||9,241.52||1,077,340,000||-125.97||-1.34||9,772.45||3,936.49|