- Market loses 8.54 points as turnover stands at Rs.17.5 Crore; EIC hits negative circuit after losing 94 points
- Himalayan Bank launches mobile banking app HI - MB as "Big bank in small size"
- European Investment Bank's delegation in Kathmandu for visit; To hold consultations with politicians and industrialists
- Gurkhas Finance Limited posts net profit of Rs.1.23 Crore for the first quarter; Net worth per share falls by 1.39% to Rs.134.48
- Markets rise despite US-China war of words
- District Attorney arrested red-handed by CIAA with Rs 80,000 bribe
- International conference on entrepreneurship to be held in Dhangadhi
- Shikhar Insurance and Sipradi Trading enter into an agreement; Cashless indemnity for motor insurance of TATA vehicles
- Japan to again support Nepal ; To provide Rs 356 million for food assistance in Nepal
- "BRI important to Nepal" says Finance Minister Dr Yubaraj Khatiwada
Samudayik Laghubitta's IPO oversubscribes by 26.12 times till the 2nd day; more than 1.09 lakh applications received for over 71.50 lakh units
Samudayik Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited's IPO issue has been oversubscribed by 26.12 times till the second day of issuance. Till the end of the second day, 1,09,686 applications have be...
As of 2018-11-19
|Sub-Indices||Open||High||Low||Close||Turnover||Point||% Change||52 Week High||52 Week Low|
|Non Life Insu||5,584.40||5,584.40||5,535.68||5,550.89||24,393,600||0.59||0.01||8,259.31||5,068.22|