- Tentative cutoff stands at Rs.585 for auctioned 61,236 units of unsold ordinary right share of Nadep Laghubitta; 373 applicants place bids for more than 3 Lakh units
- Among 156 countries, Nepal is the 100th happiest country in the world; Finland tops the list for the third time in a row
- Reliance Finance Limited successfully auctions off all unsold promoter right shares in the fourth attempt; total of three applicants received
- Universal Power Company set to open between Rs.101.11 to Rs.303.33 for the first transaction; scrip assigned with UPCL as stock symbol
- Eighteen Hydro Power Projects for Private Investors; GON opens the room for Investment
- Indian Customs stops Tankers; alternative ways of bringing the tankers into Nepal are also underway
- Pilots of India's Private Airline Jet Airways threaten to Strike; cancellation of hundreds of flights
- Disney closes $71B deal for Fox entertainment assets; Disney aims to better compete with technology companies
- PM Oli for Pooling People’s Capital for Big Projects; inorder to make the country independent and prosperous
- Prime Minister Oli buys Trishuli III 'B' share; One can buy the share till March 25.
Sunrise Bank and Shikhar Insurance sign bancassurance agreement
Sunrise Bank Ltd has entered into an agreement with Shikhar Insurance Limited as its agent to sell non-life Insurance policies. The Agreement was signed by Chief Executive Officer of Sunrise Bank Ltd....
As of 2019-03-21
|Sub-Indices||Open||High||Low||Close||Turnover||Point||% Change||52 Week High||52 Week Low|
|Manufacturing And Processing||2,041.60||2,042.06||2,036.94||2,036.94||96,070||1.16||0.06||2,410.30||0.00|
|Non Life Insu||5,450.95||5,454.59||5,377.53||5,377.53||61,637,700||-47.11||-0.87||6,201.18||4,855.54|