Global IME Bank Limited (GBIME) has called its 17th AGM on Thursday, 28th Mangsir, 2080 (14th December 2023). The meeting will be held at Nepal Pragya Pratisthan, Kamaladi, Kathmandu, starting from 9 AM that day.
These are the agendas of the AGM:
- To approve the annual report presented by the chairman on behalf of the board of directors
Endorse the auditor's report with PL statements, financial reports, and cash flow statements for 2079/80
- To approve the consolidated financial statement including the financial statement of 2079/80 of the subsidiary companies of this bank i.e. Global IME Capital Ltd., Global IME Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd., and JBNL Securities Ltd.
- To approve 8% paid-up capital from the profit of FY 2079/80 as cash dividend
- Appointment of the auditor for the fiscal year 2080/81
- To elect 6 directors including 3 from the founding shareholder and 3 from the general shareholder
- To approve the distribution of 1% bonus shares of the paid-up capital up to the end of the year 2080
The book closure for the proposed dividend and AGM is on 13th Mangsir, 2080. Therefore, the shareholders maintained before that day are entitled to dividend payout and can attend the AGM. Also, shareholders who wish to participate in the AGM must attend the meeting place and sign the attendance book which will be open from 8:00 AM onwards.