Today is the last trading day in NEPSE to grab dividend of Excel Development Bank Limited (EDBL). The company is convening its 14th AGM on Chaitra 20, 2076 Thursday at Hotel Holiday Home, Birtamod, Jhapa from 11 AM onwards. The book closure is on Chaitra 07, 2076. Therefore, shareholders maintained on Chaitra 06 will be eligible to claim dividend and participate in the AGM.
The 234th Board Meeting held on Falgun 23, 2076 has decided on following agendas of the meeting:
- Approval of the annual report for 2075/76.
- Approval of the audited financial reports of FY 2075/76.
- Appointment of auditor for the year 2076/77 and determination of the remuneration.
- Approval of 17.10% bonus shares worth Rs 11.84 crore and cash dividend worth Rs 62.34 lakh for tax purpose.
- The 13th AGM of the bank had approved 55% right shares which hasn't been issued yet. So, approval of 30% right shares worth Rs 24.33 crore from Paid-up capital including the above-proposed bonus.