SEBON approves debenture issue of Nabil Bank and ICFC Finance Limited; a total of 2.20 Million units to be issued

Tue, Jan 21, 2020 5:02 PM on Bonds & Debentures, External Media, Latest,
SEBON appr...

Securities Board of Nepal (SEBON) has approved "10% Nabil bank Debenture 2082" proposed by Nabil Bank Limited (NABIL) and “12% ICFC Finance Debenture 2083” by ICFC Finance Limited (ICFC)

Nabil Bank is issuing a total of 20 Lakh units of debentures at par value of Rs.1000 per unit. The total value of the issue is Rs.2 Arba and will be providing 10% interest rate. The debenture will mature in 6 years i.e. in 2082.

Out of the total issue, 8 Lakh units (40% of the issue) will be issued to the general public while the remaining 12 Lakh units (60% of the issue) will be privately placed.

Laxmi Capital Market Limited has been appointed as the issue manager.

Similarly, ICFC Finance Limited is issuing a total of 2 Lakh units of debentures at par value of Rs.1000 per unit. The total value of the issue is Rs.20 Crore and will provide 12% interest. The debentures will mature in 7 years i.e. 2083.

80,000 units (40% of the issue) is for the general public while 120,000 units (60% of the issue) will be privately placed.

Global IME Capital Limited has been appointed as the issue manager.