Kumari Bank Limited (KBL) will be convening its 17th and 18th AGM together on Baisakh 26, 2076. The meeting will be convened in the premises of Nepal Academy, Kamaladi, Kathmandu at 10:30 AM.
The main agendas of the meeting include
- To discuss and approve the consolidated financial statement including its subsidiary Kumari Capital Limited for FY 2074/75.
- To endorse 21.25% bonus shares i.e. 12.75% bonus shares of FY 2073/74 and 8.5% bonus shares of FY 2074/75 worth Rs 1.52 arba for its shareholders and changes its AOA and MOA accordingly.
- To make amendments in the MoA and AOA with the inclusion of subsidiary company for working as a stock broker.
- To elect 4 new BOD members representing 2 from promoter shareholders group and 2 from ordinary shareholders group.
- Other agendas of the meeting include endorsement of audited financial report for the FY 2073/74 and FY 2074/75, appointment of statutory auditor for the FY 2074/75 and FY 2075/76.
For the purpose of the meeting the shareholders register book of the bank will remain closed on Baisakh 6, 2076 i.e the shareholders holding the shares of the bank till Baisakh 5, 2076 can claim for dividend and participate on AGM.
The last trading price of Kumari Bank on April 9 is Rs 254.