'10.25% Siddhartha Bank Debentures 2083' gets oversubscribed till closing date; total of 393 applicants apply for 2.65 Million units

Tue, Sep 10, 2019 1:21 PM on Bonds & Debentures, Featured,
'10.25% Si...

Siddhartha Bank Limited (SBL) had closed the applications for its ‘10.25% Siddhartha Bank Limited Debentures 2083’ for the general public from Bhadra 19, 2076. This issue was open since Bhadra 5, 2076. The debentures will be providing 10.25% interest p.a. These debentures will mature after a period of 7 years.

Siddhartha Bank Limited (SBL) was looking to raise a debt worth Rs.2.50 Arba through issue of 2.50 Million units of debentures at par value of Rs.1000 each. Out of the total issue 1,000,000 units (40% of the issue) were for the general public while remaining 1,500,000 units (60% of the issue) were to be privately placed.

NMB Capital Limited has been appointed as the issue manager for the debenture issue.

Form the general public, the issue has received 369 verified applicants applying for 278,588 units of debentures. The collection stood at Rs.27.85 Crore from the general public till the closing date. While for the private placement, the issue received 24 verified applicants applying for 2,370,000 units of debentures till the date of closing. The collection amount stood at Rs.2.37 Arba.

In total, the issue received 393 applicants applying for 2,648,588 units of debentures worth Rs.2.64 Arba. The issue stands oversubscribed.