Sun, Dec 2, 2018 11:23 AM
Vijaya Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited (VLBS) will be convening its AGM on Poush 14, 2075. The meeting will be convened in the premises of Hotel Redcarpet, Narayangadh, Chitwan at 11:30 AM.
The main agendas of the meeting are:
- To increase the authorized capital to Rs 50 crore and issued capital and paid-up capital to Rs 38.96 crore
- To endorse 10% bonus shares for its shareholders.
- To approve the issuance of 1:1 right shares on the adjusted capital after bonus shares
- To make changes in the MoA and regulations regarding the merger and acquisition and to provide authority to the BOD to take decisions regarding the same.
- To make other changes in the MoA and regulations and to provide authority to the BOD to make further changes in the future.
Other agendas of the meeting include endorsement of audited financial report for the FY 2074/75, to distribute Rs 9.32 lakh as cash for tax purpose, appointment of statutory auditor for the FY 2075/76 and appointment of director from ordinary shareholders.
For the purpose of the AGM, the microfinance company will be closing its shareholders register book on Mangsir 28, 2075 till Poush 14, 2075 i.e. the shareholders holding the shares of the company till Mangsir 27 will be eligible to participate in the meeting.
After the adjustment of 10% bonus and 100% right shares, the paid-up capital of the microfinance company will reach Rs 38.96 crore.