Sindhu Bikas Bank Limited (SINDU) had published a notice regarding the cancellation of its 10th AGM due to inability to have minimum number of shareholders present for the AGM, as per the decisions made by the 273rd BOD meeting of the company.
Now, the 10th AGM has been rescheduled to be held on Magh 17, 2076 (January 31, 2020) at Sindhupalchowk Udhyog Banijya Sangh, Barabishey, Sindhupalchowk from 11:30 AM onwards.
The following are the main agendas of the meeting:
- Approval of the annual report for 2075/76 of the BOD.
- Approval of the audited financial statements for the year 2075/76.
- Appointment of the auditor for 2076/77 and determination of the remuneration.
- Approval of 11.513% bonus shares worth Rs.5.75 Crore and 0.575% cash dividend worth Rs.28.78 Lakh for tax purpose.
- Election of 2 Directors from the ordinary shareholders' group.