Siddhartha Investment Growth Scheme 2 collects Rs.95 Crore from general public; less than 20% of the issue still available for subscription

Wed, Aug 21, 2019 3:09 PM on IPO/FPO News, Latest, Mutual Fund,
Siddhartha...

Siddhartha Capital Limited is inviting applications for its new mutual fund scheme “Siddhartha Investment Growth Scheme 2” worth Rs 1.4 arba with the maturity of 10 years from Shrawan 23, 2076.  The early closing date was on Shrawan 27, 2076. Since the issue hasn’t been fully subscribed, the closing date has been extended up to Bhadra 5, 2076.

The issue will be of 14,00,00,000 units worth Rs 1.4 arba and per unit cost is Rs 10. An investor can apply for minimum of 100 units and maximum of 1.4 crore units.

This fund is managed by Siddhartha Capital Limited and sponsored by Siddhartha Bank limited. The scheme has collected Rs.95 Crore through 8,802 applicants applying for 11.60 Crore units till 3 Pm today. Less than 20% of the issue remains to be subscribed.

85% of the total issue i.e. 11.90 crore units is open for general public and remaining 15% i.e 2.1 crore units will be kept as seed capital for sponsor Siddhartha Bank Limited and fund manager Siddhartha Capital Limited.

This is the fourth mutual fund managed by the Siddhartha Capital Limited. Earlier there was 3 fund in the market viz Siddhartha Investment Growth Scheme 1 (already matured), Siddhartha Equity Oriented Scheme (already matured) and Siddhartha Equity Fund.

Siddhartha Investment Growth Scheme 2 opens from Shrawan 23; All information you need to know in one place