Public Offering of Kumari Dhanabriddhi Yojana (Mutual Fund) Closing Today; Issue Already Subscribed by 99.35%

Thu, Jun 9, 2022 7:22 AM on IPO/FPO News, Mutual Fund, Latest,

Today is the last day to apply for the IPO of Kumari Dhanabriddhi Yojana (KDBY).

Kumari Capital Limited has been issuing 12 crore units worth Rs. 1.2 Arba of Kumari Dhanabriddhi Yojana to the general public from 12th Jestha and was supposed to close on 17th Jestha, 2079. However, since the issue manager didn't receive enough application, the issue was extended till today i.e Jestha 26. Thus, the issue will close today at the end of banking hours.

85% of the total issue i.e. 10.20 Crore units is for general public and remaining 15% was kept as seed capital for fund sponsor and fund manager Kumari Bank Limited and Kumari Capital Limited.

This fund is managed by Kumari Capital Limited and sponsored by Kumari Bank limited. Applicants can apply for a minimum of 100 units to a maximum of 1.20 crore units.

According to CDSC, 1,43,247 applicants have applied for a total of 11,92,20,140 units. Therefore, the issue has been subscribed by 99.35% till today morning.