Proposed debenture issue of Nepal SBI Bank added to SEBON pipeline; total of 25 Lakh units to be issued with interest yield of 10% p.a.

Mon, Oct 14, 2019 2:43 PM on Bonds & Debentures, External Media, Latest,

Securities Board of Nepal (SEBON) has added "10% Nepal SBI Bank Debenture 2086" to its pipeline for review and approval.

Nepal SBI Bank is issuing a total of 25 lakh units at Rs.1000 per unit. The total value of the issue is Rs.2.50 Arba and will be providing 10% interest rate. The debenture will mature in 10 years i.e. in 2086.

Out of the total issue, 10 Lakh units (40% of the issue) will be issued to the general public while the remaining 15 Lakh units (60% of the issue) will be privately placed.

Kumari Capital Limited has been appointed as the issue manager.