Nagbeli Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha (NBBL) will be convening its 10th AGM on Magh 26, 2076 at City Party Palace, Birtamode, Jhapa from 10.30 AM onwards.
The major agendas to be discussed in the meeting is as follows:
- Approval of the annual report for 2075/76 and audited financial statements for 2075/76.
- Appointment of the auditor for 2076/77 and determination of the remuneration.
- Approval of 26% bonus shares worth Rs 4.35 crore and 1.368% cash dividend worth Rs 22.94 lakh for tax purpose.
- Change of Promoter and public holding ratio to 51:49.
- Issuing 25% right shares on the adjusted capital after bonus shares.
- To search appropriate partner for merger and acquisition.
The book closure date is on Magh 13, 2076. The company share trading is in halt in NEPSE since Baisakh 31 due to merger process with Mirmire Laghubitta and Nagbeli Laghubitta Bittiya Sansthan Limited.
Click here for AGM Notice: