Janautthan Samudayic Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha (JSLBB) will be convening its 9th AGM on Thursday, Chaitra 27, 2076 at Hotel New Era, Butwal from 11 AM onwards.
The agendas for the meeting are as follows:
- Approval of the annual report to be presented by the Chairman on behalf of BOD.
- Approval of the audited financial reports of FY 2075/76.
- Approval of 25% bonus shares worth Rs 1.58 crore on existing capital of Rs 6.33 crore and 1.32% cash dividend worth Rs 8.33 lakh for tax purposes.
- To increase existing authorized capital of Rs 10 crore to Rs 50 crore.
- To amend company MoU and AOA.
- To issue 1:2 right share on increased capital after bonus shares.
- To give authority to BOD for merger and acquisitions.
- Appointment of the auditor for FY 2076/77 and determination of remuneration.
The book closure is on Chaitra 14, 2076. Therefore, shareholders maintained on Chaitra 13, 2076 will be eligible to attend AGM and claim dividend. Upon the adjustment of the proposed bonus share, the total capital of the company would be Rs 7.92 crore.