The 10% Prabhu Bank Debenture 2084 (10PRVU84) has been listed in NEPSE. Trading will start from tomorrow (Wednesday).
Prabhu Bank Limited had closed the issue of "10% Prabhu Bank Debenture 2084" on 23rd Shrawan, 2077. This debenture issue was opened since Shrawan 19.
The bank had issued a total of 20 Lakh units of debentures at par value of Rs.1000 per unit. The total value of the issue is Rs.2 Arba and it will be providing a 10% interest rate. The debenture will mature in 8 years i.e. in 2084.
Out of the total issue, 8 Lakh units (40% of the issue) were issued to the general public while the remaining 12 Lakh units (60% of the issue) were issued to the different institutions through private placement.
While the issue received a significantly large number of applications from the institutions, the general public had applied for lesser quantity than the allotted quota.