“10% Himalayan Bank Debenture 2083” subscribed by less than 4% till now; issue to be extended up to Shrawan 31, 2076

Tue, Jul 23, 2019 1:11 PM on Bonds & Debentures, Latest, Stock Market,
“10% Himal...

Himalayan Bank Limited (HBL) had opened the issue of its “10% Himalayan Bank Debenture 2083” from Shrawan 2, 2076. The early closing of the issue was on Shrawan 6, 2076. Since the issue was not fully subscribed till the early closing, it will be extended up to Shrawan 31, 2076.

HBL is issuing 30 lakh units debenture at par value of Rs.1000 each to raise debt worth Rs.3 Arba. The debentures will offer an interest rate of 10% p.a. and will mature in a period of 7 years.

Out of the total units, 1,200,000 units (40% of the issue) will be offered to the general public while remaining 1,800,000 units (60% of the issue) will be privately placed. Amongst the units offered to the general public, 5% i.e. 60,000 units have been reserved for mutual funds.

Laxmi Capital Market Limited has been appointed as the issue manager for the debenture issue. As per the issue manager, the issue has received applications from 594 applicants, applying for a total of 39,490 units from the general public category till 1 PM today. Only 3.46% of the issue has been subscribed till now.

Applications can be placed for minimum 25 units while there is no maximum limit for the same.

CRNL has assigned the issuer rating of “CARE-NP A (Is)” to HBL. Issuers with this rating are considered to offer adequate degree of safety regarding timely servicing of financial obligations. Such issuers carry low credit risk.

CRNL has also assigned “CARE-NP A” rating to “10% Himalayan Bank Limited Bond 2083” issue of HBL worth Rs.3 Arba. The instruments with this rating are considered to have adequate degree of safety regarding timely servicing of financial obligations. Such instruments carry low credit risk.

HBL had previously issued “8% Himalayan Bank Debenture 2077” worth Rs.60 Crore.