Upper Tamakoshi Hydropower Limited (UPPER) has re published its 14th AGM on Bhadra 03. The meeting will be held in Nepal Pragya Pratisthan, Kamaladi, Kathmandu, starting at 11 am that day.
These are the agendas of the AGM:
1) Endorse the annual report of the fiscal year 2077/78.
2) Endorse the auditor's report with PNL statements, financial reports, and cash flow reports.
3) Endorse the appointment of the auditor for the fiscal year 2078/79.
3) To amend Memorandum of Association in order to increase its capital.
4) To approve the decision made by Board of Directors in FY 2077/78 regarding providing financial support to the social and other organizations of project-affected district (Dolakha).
5) To discuss about issuance of right shares in the ratio of 1:1 (100%) in order to raise the company's paid-up capital.
The book closure date is announced on Shrawan 18. Thus, investors maintained before that day are eligible to attend the company's 14th AGM. As of writing, the LTP of the company stands at Rs. 535.