Trilok Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha will be convening its second Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Poush 05, 2076 at Sunwal Nagarpalika - 04, Nawalparasi (central office) from 11:30 AM onwards.
The 51st Board Meeting held on Mangsir, 2076 has decided on the following agendas for the meeting:
- Approval of Annual Report for FY 2075/76 to be presented by the Board along with audited financial statements for the year to be presented by the auditor.
- Approval of the report to be presented by the Chairman regarding merger with Suryodaya Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha.
- Approval of the swap ratio determined by the Due Diligence Audit (DDA) report. The swap ratio is at 1:0.97.
- Post merger the joint entity will be named Suryodaya Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha.
- Increasing the authorized capital of joint entity to Rs 60 crore.
- Increasing Paid up capital to Rs 21.50 crore. Trilok Laghubitta's current paid-up capital is at Rs 6.09 crore which after the share swap of 1:0.97 will be Rs 5.91 crore. Similarly, Suryodaya Lagubitta's paid-up capital after distribution of declared bonus from profit of FY 2075/76 is Rs 15.59 crore.
- Issuing 100% right shares worth Rs 21.50 crore, taking the capital to Rs 43 crore.