Standard Chartered Bank Nepal Limited (SCB) has called its 36th AGM on 25th Mangsir, 2079. The meeting will be held in Army Officer Club, Bhadrakali, Kathmandu, starting at 1 pm that day.
These are the agendas of the AGM:
1) To discuss and pass the annual report of 2078/79.
2) Endorse the auditor's report with PL statements, financial reports, and cash flow reports.
3) Endorse the appointment of the auditor for the fiscal year 2079/80.
4) Endorse the 16.51% cash dividend (inclusive of tax).
5) To elect 1 Board of Director member from public shareholder group.
Mangsir 07 is the book closure date. Thus, the shareholders maintained before that day are entitled to the dividend payout and can also attend this AGM.