Siddhartha Capital to issue its fourth mutual fund "Siddhartha Investment Growth Scheme 2" worth Rs 1.4 arba from Shrawan 23

Tue, Jul 23, 2019 7:30 AM on IPO/FPO News,
Siddhartha...

Siddhartha Capital Limited sets to open a new close end mutual fund scheme “Siddhartha Investment Growth Scheme 2” worth Rs 1.4 arba with the maturity of 10 years.

The opening date of this fund is on Shrawan 23, 2076 and the closing date is on Shrawan 27, 2076 at the earliest. If the application is not adequately subscribed the closing date will be extended up to Bhadra 20, 2076.

This fund is managed by Siddhartha Capital Limited and sponsored by Siddhartha Bank limited.

The issue will be of 14,00,00,000 units worth Rs 1.4 arba and per unit cost is Rs 10. An investor can apply for minimum of 100 units and maximum of 1.4 crore units.

85% of the total issue i.e. 11.90 crore units will be open for general public and remaining 15% i.e 2.1 crore units will be kept as seed capital for sponsor Siddhartha Bank Limited and fund manager Siddhartha Capital Limited.

This is the fourth mutual fund managed by the Siddhartha Capital Limited. Earlier there was 3 fund in the market viz Siddhartha Investment Growth Scheme 1 (already matured), Siddhartha Equity Oriented Scheme (already matured) and Siddhartha Equity Fund.

SIGS-2 is the continuation of SIGS-1.

Key Performance Indicators of SIGS-1

Dividend Payout Ratio of SIGS-1:

SIGS-1 Brief Overview:

List of all Existing Mutual Fund and their NAV's

Click here for SIGS-2 offer letter