Sarbottam Steel Set To Issue IPO To General Public; Prabhu Capital Appointed As Issue Manager

Fri, Mar 10, 2023 4:27 PM on Latest, IPO/FPO News,

Sarbottam Steel Limited is set to issue an IPO to the general public and Prabhu Capital Limited has been appointed as the issue manager.

Sarbottam Steel Limited has appointed Prabhu Capital Limited as the share issue and sales manager for the public issue of 12.663 percent of the issued capital to the general public. The agreement was signed by Chief Executive Officer Mr. Anand Nepal on behalf of the steel company and Mr. Dinesh Thakali, Managing Director on behalf of Prabhu Capital Limited.

Sarbottam Steel Limited (SSPL), which was established in 2017 and is supported by the Saurabh Group, is a privately owned business. The company's chairman and managing director, Mr. Bishnu Prasad Neupane, owns 52% of the paid-up capital, with the remaining 48% being owned by 12 different shareholders, each of whom owns less than 6%.