Sanima Middle Tamor Hydropower Limited has called its 6th AGM on 14th Poush, 2078. The meeting will be held in Hotel Akama, Dumbarahi, Kathmandu, starting at 11 am that day.
These are the agendas of the AGM:
1) Endorsement of financial reports for the fiscal year 2077/78.
2) Endorsement of annual reports presented by the chairman.
3) Appointment of auditor for the fiscal year 2078/79 and approval of their compensation.
4) Appointment of an independent director.
5) Discussion regarding issuance of IPO.
Sanima Middle Tamor Hydropower Ltd. was established as a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) Company for the implementation and operation of the Middle Tamor Hydropower Project. Middle Tamor Hydropower Project, is a run-of-river (RoR) project with an installed capacity of 73 MW. The headwork of the project is located in Phungling Municipality and Phaktanglung Rural Municipality and the Powerhouse is located in Mikwa Khola Rural Municipality at the right bank of the Tamor River in Taplejung district.