Samudayik Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha will be convening its AGM on Poush 11, 2076 at Laharikharka Resort, Banepa-14, Saga, Kavrepalanchowk from 11 AM onwards.
The 126th Board Meeting held on Mangsir 11, 2076 has decided on the following agendas for the AGM:
- Approval of annual report to be presented by the Board for the year 2075/76.
- Approval of audited financial statements for the year 2075/76.
- Appointment of the auditor for the year 2076/77 and determination of the remuneration.
- Approval of 32% bonus shares worth Rs 3.20 crore and 1.68% cash dividend worth Rs 16.84 lakh for tax purposes.
- Approval of 2:1 right shares from the paid-up capital after adjusting the bonus shares.
The book closure date for this purpose has been declared on Mangsir 20, 2076. Therefore, shareholders maintained on Mangsir 19, 2076 will be eligible to participate in the AGM and claim dividend.
The dividend break down is:
Current paid-up capital: Rs 10 crore
Bonus shares: 32% worth Rs 3.20 crore
Cash dividend: 1.68% worth Rs 16.84 lakh
Total dividend: 33.68% worth Rs 3.36 crore
Paid-up capital after bonus adjustment: Rs 13.20 crore
Right shares: 2:1 or 50% worth Rs 6.6 crore
Paid-up capital after rights adjustment: Rs 19.8 crore