Rastriya Banijya Bank Limited (RBB) has called its 16th AGM on 29th Poush, 2078. The meeting will be held in the company's head office in Durbarmarg, Kathmandu, starting at 2 pm that day.
These are the agendas of the AGM:
1) Endorsement of financial reports for the fiscal year 2077/78.
2) Endorsement of annual reports presented by the chairman.
3) Appointment of auditor for the fiscal year 2078/79 and approval of their compensation.
4) Endorsement of 3% cash dividend worth a little over Rs. 27.55 crores.
5) Endorsement of 30% bonus shares worth a little over Rs. 2.75 Arba.
6) Issuance of shares under the name of Ministry of Finance for investment received from the government.
7) Appreciation of BOD compensation and benefits.
The book closure date is declared on Poush 19.