Prime Commercial Bank Limited (PCBL) is closing the public issue of "10.15% Prime Debenture 2084" today at the end of banking hours. The issue opened on 31st Jestha and was supposed to close on 3rd Ashad. Since the issue wasn't subscribed fully by then, the deadline was extended till today, i.e. 14th Ashad, 2079.
50,00,000 units have been issued at a par value of Rs.1000 per unit. 60% of the issue i.e 30 lakh units is for the private placement and the remaining 40% i.e. 20 lakh units worth Rs. 2 Arba is for the public issue, 5% of which is also allocated for mutual funds.
Investors can apply for a minimum of 25 units to a maximum of 10 lakh units. Sanima Capital is appointed the issue manager.
As the name suggests, "10.15% Prime Debenture 2084" has a maturity period of 5 years and will yield an annual return of 10.15% during the period.
Issue Closing Notice