Prabhu Bank Limited (PRVU) will be convening its 17th AGM on Falgun 19, 2075. The meeting will be convened in the premises of Head office, Babarmahal, Kathmandu at 1:00 PM.
The main agendas of the meeting include
- To discuss on agenda’s to issue bond and debentures.
- To change its shareholding structures (Promoter: Public) from current 61.31:38.69 to 55:45.
- To endorse 8% bonus share worth Rs 65.87 crore and 0.42% cash dividend worth Rs 3.46 crore (tax purpose) for the shareholders
- To provide authorities to BOD’s for Merger and Acquisitions (M&A).
- Other agendas of the meeting include endorsement of audited financial report for the FY 2074/75, appointment of statutory auditor for the FY 2075/76.
For the purpose of the meeting the shareholders register book of the bank will remain closed from Falgun 6, 2075 till AGM date i.e the shareholders holding the shares of the bank till Falgun 5 can claim for dividend and participate on AGM.
Prabhu Bank re-proposes 8% bonus for shareholders after meeting regulatory requirement; Paid-up capital to reach Rs 8.89 arba
Click Here for AGM Notice: