Last day to apply for ‘10.35% ADBL Rinpatra 2083’; Debenture worth Rs 2.5 arba being issued by Agricultural Development Bank

Fri, Jan 31, 2020 12:02 PM on Bonds & Debentures, Latest, Stock Market,
Last day t...

Agricultural Development Bank Limited (ADBL) had issued ‘10.35% ADBL Rinpatra 2083’ from Magh 14, 2076. Today i.e Magh 17, 2076 till banking hours is the last day to apply for the issue.

Agricultural Development Bank is issuing a total of 25 Lakh units of debentures at par value of Rs.1000 per unit. The total value of the issue is Rs.2.50 Arba and will be providing 10.35% interest rate. The debenture will mature in 7 years i.e. in 2083.

Out of the total issue, 10 Lakh units (40% of the issue) is issued to the general public while the remaining 15 Lakh units (60% of the issue) will be privately placed.

NIBL Ace Capital Limited has been appointed as the issue manager.

Interested investors can apply for minimum 25 units and maximum 250,000 units of debentures.

ICRA Nepal has assigned [ICRANP-IR] A (pronounced ICRA NP issuer rating A), to Agricultural Development Bank Limited (ADBL) indicating an adequate degree of safety regarding timely servicing of financial obligations. Such issuers carry a low credit risk.

ICRA Nepal has also reaffirmed the rating of [ICRANP] LA (pronounced ICRA NP long-term debt rating A) to the proposed subordinated debenture programme worth NPR 2,500 million of Agricultural Development Bank Limited (ADBL). Instruments with this rating are considered to have an adequate degree of safety regarding the timely servicing of the financial obligations. Such instruments carry a low credit risk.

Announcement

Also read: "10.35% ADBL Rinpatra 2083" is open for application from today; Find necessary information to make your investment decision