Fri, Mar 1, 2019 6:50 AM
Kalika Power Company Limited (KPCL) has announced its 11th Annual General Meeting (AGM) on chaitra 8, 2075. The AGM is going to be held at company's registered office located in Bharatpur-10, Chitwan from 11:00 A.M.
The main agendas of the AGM are:
- Discuss and approve the annual report presented by the Chairperson on the behalf of Governing Committee.
- Approval of Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account and Cash Flow Statement of FY 2074/75 including the report from the Auditor.
- Appointing new Auditor for the FY 2075/2076.
- Appointing two Moderators from common group section and one from Independent section.
- Discussion on various diverse topics.
The book closure of the company will remain close from Falgun 27 to Falgun 30. Shareholders holding shares till the 26th of Falgun (i.e. one day ahead of the book closure date) are eligible to participate in the AGM .