IPO closing! Asha Laghubitta to close issue of 6.74 lakh unit shares of IPO from today; Request to apply before banking hour

Tue, Feb 5, 2019 8:44 AM on IPO/FPO News, Latest,
IPO closin...

Asha Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited is closing its issue of 6,74,000 unit shares as its Initial Public Offering (IPO) from today (Magh 22, 2075). Applications can be placed till today (up to banking hour).

The microfinance company is issuing 10,370 unit for the employees of the company, 33,700 units for mutual funds and remaining 6,29,930 units for the general public.

Prabhu Capital has been assigned as the issue manager for the IPO issuance.

Application can be placed from the financial institutions providing C-ASBA facility or through Meroshare.

Applications can be placed for minimum 10 units and maximum 3,370 units.

Care Ratings Nepal has assigned “Grade 4” rating to the IPO issuance indicating below average fundamentals.

After the issuance of IPO, the ordinary shareholders of the company will hold 32.50% of the total issued capital while the promoters will hold the remaining 67.50%.

Asha Laghubitta’s IPO; Things you should know before applying

Click Here for Closing Notice: