IME General Insurance (IGI) will be convening its 22nd AGM on Falgun 24, 2076 at Lainchaur Banquets, Kathmandu from 10 AM onwards.
The 87th Board Meeting held on Falgun 2, 2076 has decided on the following agendas to be discussed in the meeting:
- Approval of the annual report to be presented by the Chairman on behalf of the BOD.
- Approval of audited financial reports of FY 2075/76.
- Appointment of auditor for the year 2076/77 and determination of the remuneration.
- Approval of 6% bonus shares and a cash dividend of Rs 32.22 lakh for tax purposes.
- Election of 4 Directors from promoter shareholders and 2 Directors from Ordinary shareholders.
- Changing the promoter and ordinary shareholders ratio from 80:20 to 60:40.
The book closure is on Falgun 12, 2076. Therefore, shareholders maintained on Falgun 11, 2076 will be eligible to participate in the AGM and claim the dividend.