Fleur Himalayan Limited will be convening its 24th AGM on Chaitra 07, 2076 at Nepal Prasasanik Praschyan Pratisthan, Jwalakhel, Lalitpur from 1 PM onwards.
The agendas for the meeting are:
- Approval of the annual report for FY 2075/76.
- Approval of the audited financial report for the year 2075/76.
- Appointment of auditor for FY 2076/77 and determination of the remuneration.
- Taking up loans worth Rs 7 crore from Laxmi Bank and Rs 1.40 crore from Rastriya Banijya Bank.
- Approval of 500% (1:5) right shares.
The book closure is on Falgun 15, 2076. Therefore, the shareholders maintained on Falgun 14, 2076 will be eligible to participate in the AGM.