Everest Bank to Issue "10.5% Everest Bank Rinpatra 2085" from Shrawan 18

Tue, Jul 26, 2022 10:44 AM on Latest, Bonds & Debentures,

Everest Bank Limited has published an offer letter to issue 20,00,000 units of "10.5% Everest Bank Rinpatra 2085" to the general public and institutions.

The debenture with a maturity period of six years and a coupon rate of 10.5% will be open for application from 18th to 22nd Shrawan, 2079. If the issue isn't fully subscribed, the deadline can be extended till Bhadra 01.

A total of 20 lakhs units are registered. 12 lakh units i.e 60% of the total issue will be subscribed via private placement and the remaining 40% i.e 8 lakh units worth Rs. 80 crores is for the general public. Rs. 1000 is the par value.

Laxmi Capital Market has been appointed the issue manager. SEBON approved the debenture on Shrawan 02.

View the offer letter.