Deadline for "10.75% S.B.L. Debenture 2089" Extended Till Ashad 24

Tue, Jun 28, 2022 11:19 AM on Latest, IPO/FPO News, Bonds & Debentures,

Siddhartha Bank Limited has opened the debenture issue titled "10.75% S.B.L. Debenture 2089" from 10th Ashad, 2079. The issue was supposed to close today, i.e. on Ashad 14. Since the issue is not fully subscribed by the closing date, the deadline has been extended till 24th Ashad, 2079.

40,00,000 units are issued at Rs. 1000 per unit. Out of the total of 40 lakh units, 24 lakh units i.e. 60% is for the private placement while the remaining 16 lakh units i.e. 40% of the issue is for the general public which includes 5% i.e 80,000 units for mutual funds. Investors can apply for a minimum of 25 units to a maximum of 1,00,000 units.

Kumari Capital Limited is appointed as the issue manager for the debenture issuance.

"10.75% S.B.L. Debenture 2089" has a maturity period of 10 years and will yield 10.75% annual returns to unitholders. As of now, Siddhartha Bank Limited has Rs. 7.66 Arba worth debenture in its portfolio.