Chautari Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha will be convening its fourth Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Poush 09, 2076 at Diyalo Foodland, Butwal, Rupandehi from 11 AM onwards.
The 80th Board Meeting held on Mangsir 14, 2076 has decided on the following agendas for the meeting:
- Approval of the annual report for 2075/76 to be presented by the Chairman.
- Approval of audited financial statements for the year 2075/76.
- Appointment of auditor for the year 2076/77 and determination of the remuneration.
- Approval of 10.89% cash dividend worth Rs 2.02 crore and 7% bonus shares worth Rs 1.30 crore.
- Approving merger with Aarambha Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha at a swap ratio of 1:1.
- After the merger, the joint entity will be called Aarambhu Chautari Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha and the new promoter:ordinary shareholder ratio will be 63.636:36.34.
The book closure date is on Mangsir 22, 2076. Therefore, shareholders maintained on Mangsir 21, 2076 will be eligible to participate in AGM and claim dividend.