"8.75% Garima Debenture 2085" Listed in NEPSE

Fri, Mar 4, 2022 2:38 PM on Latest, Share Listed,

10,00,000 units of 8.75% Garima Debenture 2085 have been listed in NEPSE.

The issue opened on 16th Mangsir and was supposed to close on 20th Mangsir. Since the issue wasn't subscribed fully by then, the deadline was extended till 1st Poush, 2078.

10,00,000 units were issued at a par value of Rs.1000 per unit. 60% of the issue were to be subscribed via private placement and the remaining 40% was for the public issue. Of the public issue size, 5%, i.e. 20,000 units were set aside for mutual funds.

Investors could apply for a minimum of 25 units to a maximum of 1 lakh units. NIBL Ace Capital was appointed the issue manager. Meanwhile, ICRA Nepal rated this debenture BBB-1, indicating a moderate risk in completing financial obligations.

As the name suggests, "8.75% Garima Debenture 2085" has a maturity period of 7 years and will yield an annual return of 8.75% during the period.