"10.5% Everest Bank Rinpatra 2085" Opening From Today

Wed, Aug 3, 2022 7:01 AM on Latest, Bonds & Debentures,

Everest Bank Limited has opened the issue of "10.5% Everest Bank Rinpatra 2085" from today, i.e. 18th Shrawan. The issue will close on 22nd Shrawan, 2079. If not fully subscribed by then, the deadline can be extended till Bhadra 01.

20,00,000 units are being issued at a par value of Rs.1000 per unit. 12 lakh units i.e 60% of the total issue will be subscribed via private placement and the remaining 40% i.e 8 lakh units worth Rs. 80 crores is for the general public.

Laxmi Capital Market is appointed the issue manager. SEBON approved the debenture on Shrawan 02.

Offer Letter