"10.5% Everest Bank Rinpatra 2085" Now Listed in NEPSE

Fri, Sep 23, 2022 12:56 PM on Latest, Share Listed, Bonds & Debentures,

20,00,000 units "10.5% Everest Bank Rinpatra 2085" have been listed in NEPSE.

Everest Bank Limited had issued 20,00,000 units worth of "10.5% Everest Bank Rinpatra 2085" from 18th Shrawan till Bhadra 01, 2079.

From the total issue of 20 lakh debenture units with Rs. 1,000 par value each, 12 lakh units i.e 60% of the total issue will be subscribed via private placement and the remaining 40% i.e 8 lakh units worth Rs. 80 crores is for the general public.

As the name suggests, the 10.5% Everest Bank Rinpatra 2085 has a maturity period of 6 years and will mature in the year 2085 BS. The debenture will yield a 10.5% annual return to unitholders.