Reliable Dev Bank’s 11th AGM on Chaitra 2; to endorse 28.14% bonus share and cancellation of 100% right
- ShareSansar, February 17, 2017 on AGM/ Special AGM , Featured , Latest , Stock Market
Reliable Development Bank Limited (REDBL) will be conducting its 11th Annual General Meeting on Chaitra 2, 2073 at Army Officers Club, Auditorium Hall, Bhadrakali, Kathmandu. The AGM is being held at 11:00 AM.
The main agendas of the AGM are:
- To endorse 28.14% bonus share to its shareholders for the FY 2072/73
- To endorse the initial agreement of acquisition by Global IME Bank Limited
- To cancel the issuance of right shares in the ratio 1:1 endorsed by the bank’s 10th AGM, and amend the Memorandum of Association accordingly
- To amend the Article of Association and Memorandum of Association as per directions received by regulatory authorities
Reliable Development Bank’s 10th AGM held on Ashad 17, 2073 had endorsed the issuance of 100% right shares in order to meet NRB’s capital hike requirement. However, the bank says that further capital hike is not required after being acquired by Global IME Bank.
Other agendas of the AGM include endorsement of financial statements of the FY 2072/73, appointment of auditor and appointment of 1 director from general public side.
Trading of REDBL is in halt at NEPSE as it is undergoing acquisition by Global IME Bank. The bank has set book closure date for Falgun 20, 2073. Only those shares registered one day ahead of the book closure date i.e. on Falgun 19, 2073 are eligible for the bonus share and participation in the AGM.
Reliable Development Bank has earned Rs 7.46 crore net profit in the second quarter of the FY 2073/74. Its paid up capital stands at Rs 78.86 crore. After the issuance of 28.14% bonus shares, its paid up capital will reach Rs 1.01 arba.