Jebils Finance 7th AGM today; to endorse 12.50% bonus & 100% right share
- ShareSansar, January 11, 2017 on AGM/ Special AGM , Featured , Latest , Stock Market
Jebils Finance Limited (JEFL) is convening its 7th Annual General Meeting (AGM) today (Poush 27, 2073) at Kalimati Banquet, Kalimati, Kathmandu at 11:45 AM.
The main agendas of the AGM are:
- To endorse 12.50 percent bonus share and 0.6579 percent cash dividend for tax purpose from the net profit it earned in the FY 2072/73.
- To issue 1:1 (100%) right share after bonus share distribution so as to increase its paid up capital.
- To authorize BOD to complete procedures for preparing Due Diligence Audit (DDA) and Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for merger/acquisition process of the finance company with other Bank and Financial Institution (BFI).
- To amend article of association.
- To authorize BOD for necessary amendments as per the direction of concerned authorities.
Other agendas of the company include financial highlights of FY 2072/73 and appointment of auditor.
The register of the shareholders was closed from Poush 12, 2073 till Poush 27, 2073 for the purpose of its upcoming AGM. Only those shareholders owning shares till Poush 11, 2073 were eligible for the bonus share of the company.
A separate book closure date will be published for the right share.
JEFL has earned net profit of Rs 39.78 lakh. It has paid up capital of Rs 25.68 crore. After distribution of 12.50% bonus and 100% right share, its paid up capital will rise to Rs 57.78 crore.