Loading...

Loading...

Bottlers Nepal (Terai) 30th AGM today; to endorse Rs 25 per share cash dividend

- ShareSansar, December 26, 2016  on AGM/ Special AGM , Dividend, Right & Bonus , Featured , Latest , Stock Market
FacebookTwitterGoogle+PinInterestLinkedInEmail

Bottlers Nepal (Terai) Limited (BNT) is holding its 30th Annual General Meeting (AGM) today (Poush 11, 2073). The meeting is being held at Head Office of Hotel Royal Century, Bharatpur at 11:00 AM.

The main agendas of the meeting are:

  • To amend Article of Association and Memorandum of Association under following headings:
  1. To change its Registrar Office at Balaju Industrial area, Balaju, Kathmandu

Bottlers Nepal branch office will remain at following location:

Bharatpur, Chitwan, Ward no. 9

Samsergunj, Ward No.8, Parwatipur, Banke

Tinthana, Chandragiri, Ward No.4

Sunsari, Duhabi, Ward No. 4

Bharatpur, Chitwan, Ward No.12, Thani Chowk

  • As per company’s law, it can open and close branches anytime.
  • To endorse cash dividend of Rs 25 per share to its shareholders from the net profit it earned in the last fiscal year 2072/73.

Other agendas of the AGM include financial highlights of 2072/73, appointment of auditor and election of an independent director.

Only those shares registered one day ahead of the book closure date, i.e. Mangsir 25, 2073 were be eligible for the dividend. The register of their shareholders remained closed from Mangsir 26, 2072 till Poush 11, 2072 for the purpose of its AGM.

Bottlers Nepal is the only bottler company of Coca-Cola products in Nepal. It has two bottling plants namely Kathmandu (Bottlers Nepal Limited – BNL) and Bharatpur (Bottlers Nepal (Terai) Limited.

Bottlers Nepal holds 90.78 percent and the remaining 9.22 percent shares of general public.

The Last Traded Price (LTP) of the company stands at Rs 4,010 as of December 1, 2016 in NEPSE.

FacebookTwitterGoogle+PinInterestLinkedInEmail
Top