Bottlers Nepal holding 38th AGM today
- ShareSansar, December 25, 2016 on AGM/ Special AGM , Featured , Latest , Stock Market
Bottlers Nepal Limited (BNL) is holding its 38th Annual General Meeting (AGM) today (Poush 10, 2073). The meeting is being held at Head Office of Hotel Annapurna, Durbarmarg Kathmandu at 10:30 AM.
The main agendas of the meeting are:
- To amend Article of Association and Memorandum of Association under following headings:
- To change its registered office address at Balaju Industrial area, Balaju, Kathmandu.
Bottlers Nepal branch offices will remain at following location:
Bharatpur, Chitwan, Ward no. 9
Samsergunj, Ward No.8, Parwatipur, Banke
Tinthana, Chandragiri, Ward No.4
Sunsari, Duhabi, Ward No. 4
Bharatpur, Chitwan, Ward No.12, Thani Chowk
- As per company’s law, it can open and close branches anytime.
- To get approval from concerned bodies of Nepal Government for above mentioned tasks.
Other agendas of the AGM include financial highlights of 2072/73, appointment of auditor, and election of an independent director.
The register of the shareholders was closed from Mangsir 25, 2073 till Poush 10, 2073 for the purpose of this AGM.
Bottlers Nepal is the only bottler company of Coca-Cola products in Nepal. It has two bottling plants namely Kathmandu (Bottlers Nepal Limited – BNL) and Bharatpur (Bottlers Nepal (Terai) Limited.
Bottlers Nepal holds 90.78 percent and the remaining 9.22 percent shares of general public.
The last traded price (LTP) of the company stands at Rs 4,231 as of December 15, 2016 in NEPSE.