See the progress of all 15 non -life insurance companies in third quarter as shown by their major indicators
- ShareSansar, May 18, 2017 on Company Analysis , Exclusive , Featured , Financial Analysis , Latest , Stock Market
All 15 non-life insurance companies have published their provisional financial statements for the first 9 months of the ongoing fiscal year 2073/74. By analyzing their progress till the third quarter, it will be easier for all investors to roughly approximate their dividend distribution for that year.
Below is a comparison of all 15 non-life insurance companies with their major indicators: paid up capital, reserve, insurance fund, net premium, unpaid insurance claims, Earnings Per Share (EPS), Net Worth Per Share and P/E ratio.
EPS of companies have been diluted for their ongoing issues/bonus shares.
Diluted EPS accounts for:
- 114.27% bonus share of Rastriya Beema Company Limited (RBCL)
- 20% bonus and 100% right share of Neco Insurance Limited (NIL)
- 19.23% right share of Siddhartha Insurance Limited (SIL)
- 20% bonus share of Prudential Insurance Company Limited (PICL)
- 50% right share of Prabhu Insurance Limited (PRIN)
- 100% right share of NB Insurance Company Limited (NBIL)
- 20% bonus share of Everest Insurance Company Limited (EIC) – proposed/not yet approved by AGM
- 10% bonus share of United Insurance Company (Nepal) Limited (UIC) – proposed/not yet approved by AGM