Agricultural Development Bank to distribute 15 % bonus share certificate from Shrawan 14
- ShareSansar, July 25, 2016 on Dividend, Right & Bonus , Featured , Latest , Stock Market
Agricultural Development Bank limited (ADBL) will be distributing 15% bonus share certificate to its shareholders from Shrawan 14, 2073.
The bank 9th AGM held on Baisakh 14, 2073 had endorsed 15 percent bonus shares to the shareholders from the net profit it earned in the last fiscal year 2071/72.
The bonus share certificate would be distributed from 10:00 AM to 2:30 PM Sunday through Thursday and from 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM on Friday at, Ace Capital Limited located at Narayanchaur, Naksal, Kathmandu.
The bank has published the list stating the distribution date as per the shareholders numbers.
Agricultural Development Bank has earned Rs. 1.21 arba in the third quarter of the fiscal year 2072/73.
- Shareholders have to bring original or Photocopy of share certificate along with citizenship certificate.
- Letter of authorization along with photocopy of identity card of authorized person must be presented if the shareholders cannot pick up the bonus share themselves.
- The signature in the letter of authorization must match the signature in the company’s record.
- Bonus share will be directly transferred to the respective Demat A/C of the shareholders who have provided Demat account after listed on Nepal Stock Exchange Limited.