National Microfinance Bittiya Sanstha (NMFBS) will be convening its sixth Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Mangsir 29, 2076 at Creek Resort, Dhadingbesi, Dhading from 11 AM onwards.
The 93rd Board Meeting of the company held on Mangsir 06, 2076 has decided on the following agendas for the AGM:
- Approval of the annual report for FY 2075/76 along with audited financial statements for the year.
- Appointment of auditor for FY 2076/77 and determination of remuneration.
- Approval of 5% cash dividend worth Rs 75.44 lakh including tax amount.
- Endorsing 75% bonus shares from the profit of FY 2075/76.
- After bonus share adjustment, endorsing 2:1 or 50% right shares.
The dividend breakdown is as follows:
Paid-up capital: Rs 15.08 crore
Bonus shares: 75% worth Rs 11.31 crore
Cash dividend: 5% worth Rs 75.44 lakh (Including tax amount)
Total dividend: 80% worth Rs 12.07 crore
Paid-up capital after adjustment: Rs 26.40 crore
Right shares: 50% of Rs 26.40 crore worth Rs 13.20 crore
Paid-up capital after right adjustment: Rs 39.60 crore
The book closure date is set on Mangsir 16, 2076. Therefore, shareholders maintained on Mangsir 15, 2076 will be eligible to participate in the AGM and claim the dividend.