Sagarmatha Finance 11th AGM today to endorse 18.30% bonus share
- ShareSansar, April 21, 2017 on AGM/ Special AGM , Featured , Latest , Stock Market
Sagarmatha Finance Limited (SAFL) is convening its 11th Annual General Meeting (AGM) today (Baisakh 8, 2074). The AGM is going to be held at Crystal Banquet, Manbhawan, Lalitpur at 10:00 AM.
Main agendas of the AGM are:
- To increase its issued & paid up capital.
- To endorse 18.30 percent bonus share and Rs 12,16,46,900 cash dividend for tax purpose from the net profit it earned from the fiscal year 2072/73.
- To authorize BOD to endorse memorandum of understanding (MOU) for the merger/acquisition process and appoint auditor for Due Diligence Audit (DDA).
- To amend article of association and memorandum of association as per directed by company registrar office or Nepal Rastra Bank.
Other agendas of the AGM include financial highlights of the FY 2072/73, appointment of auditor.
SAFL’s trading has been suspended in NEPSE following the acquisition by Century Commercial Bank Limited. Only those shares traded till Falgun 22, 2073 are eligible for the bonus shares and for participation in the AGM.
SAFL has earned net profit of Rs 10.14 crore in the third quarter of the FY 2073/74. After the issuance of bonus shares, its paid up capital will reach Rs 92.27 crore.