Citizens Bank 11th AGM on Ashwin 9; to endorse 16% bonus share
- ShareSansar, September 6, 2017 on AGM/ Special AGM , Featured , Latest , Stock Market
Citizens Bank International Limited (CZBIL) will be convening its 11th Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Ashwin 9, 2074. The AGM is going to be held at Amritbhog, Kalikasthan , Kathmandu at 11: 00 AM.
Main agendas of the AGM are:
- To endorse 16 percent (1,10,74,70,346 unit) bonus shares and 0.85 percent cash dividend for tax purpose from the net profit it earned from the fiscal year 2073/74.
- To increase its issued and paid up capital.
- To change the address of its central office.
- To amend article of association and memorandum of association as per directed by registrar officer or Nepal Rastra Bank.
Other agendas of the AGM include financial highlights of 2073/74, appointment of auditor, to consolidate financial highlights of subsidiary company CZBIL Capital Limited and election of 2 BOD member from public shareholders group.
Only those shareholders owning shares till Bhadra 11, 2074 are entitled to the bonus share of the company and participation in the AGM. The register of their shareholders has remained closed from Bhadra 12, 2074 till Bhadra 16, 2074.
CZBIL has earned net profit of Rs 1.20 arba at the end 4th quarterly unaudited financial report of FY 2073/74. It’s paid up capital stands at Rs 6.921 arba. After distribution of 16% bonus share, the paid up capital will reach Rs 8.029 arba.