Capital plan of Commercial Bank
- ShareSansar, November 17, 2015 on Exclusive , Featured , Latest , Stock Market
All data are in arba.
- The bank also considers the option of M&As and Joint Ventures
- Captal plan not clear
- Rs.4 crore in 2073/74 is conversion of preference shares into equity shares
- Rs.1.24 arba to be raised either through a right issue or through M&A
- Merged with Janata bank
- Rs.0.873 arba in FY 2072-73 is FMO’s additional investment as per regulatory requirement
Agricultural Development Bank Ltd., Nepal Bank Ltd., Nepal SBI Bank Ltd., Standard Chartered Bank Ltd. and Rastriya Banijya Bank Ltd. are yet to make their capital plan public.